A distribution board (also known as panel board or breaker panel) is a component of an electricity supply system which divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits, while providing a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit. The ACDB receives the AC power from the inverters or AC source and directs it to AC loads through the distribution board
We manufacture our AC Distribution Boards with the use of best quality components that ensure high durability and performance. These AC Distribution Boards are manufactured and tested to meet Customer requirements for flawless functioning.
- 3Ph Power Range : 1KVA to 1000KVA
- 1Ph Power Range : 1KVA to 200KVA
- Insulation Class : Class H or Class F
- Frequency : 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Cooing Type : Dry Type/Air Cooled
- Conductor : Strips/Wires of Copper or Aluminum as per customer’s requirement
- Core : CRGO or CRNGO type
- Cubicle Size: Standard Designs available or As per Customer’s Requirement
- Cubicle Material: CRCA
- Ingress Protection: IP20/ IP40/ IP41/ IP52/ IP55 or as Per Customer’s Requirement
- Powder Coating type: Structure/ Matte- Finished/ Glossy
- Powder Coating Color: RAL 7035/ 7032/ 7021/ 9005/ IS5:631, as per Customer’s requirement
Infrastructure, UPS, Invertors, Telecom, Solar Invertors, Laboratories, Health Care, Data Centers
- Lower loss and greater efficiency
- Customized Compact Designs
- Cost effective prices
- Excellent mechanical and short-circuit strength due to the VPI Process
- Moisture Ingress Resistant & Immune to polluted atmosphere
- High grade iron core and winding can be wire or foil.
- Isolated Local Ground Bonded Neutral
- There is no relative shift in output, so can be used for unbalanced loads and where harmonics are involved.